Results, Reviews, and Testimonials…
Your Way to a New You
YOUR Way to a New You focuses on the health conditions that concern you at this time, including food sensitivities, digestive issues, and autoimmune conditions.
Transform your relationship with food, weight, and your body by working with a holistic non-diet approach; experience the feeling of balance and joy from eating what feels best for your body and mindfully eating the right amount for you. Weekly sessions help you stay accountable and consistent, while delicious recipes and inspired actions help you stay energized and motivated. The key to long-term transformation is to make realistic changes that are not just live-able but that help you to THRIVE.
Results You Can Expect…
- A clear understanding of what to eat for your body
- A more comfortable weight
- Potential lowering of cholesterol, blood sugars, & blood pressure
- Possible reduction in symptoms of inflammation such as less joint pain
- Improvements in digestion
- More energy, less fatigue
- More satiety between meals
- A balanced non-diet approach to achieving and maintaining a comfortable weight
- More joy in eating delicious food that is right for you
- Addressing your specific health and nutrition concerns with personalized guidance
- Creating practices that clear, open, and balance the energy field
Melissa was a breath of fresh air. She took us on a journey of learning and discovery that really made sense. The more we learned, the more eating better just made sense to do. It wasn't hard, it just came naturally after learning what the body needs. Most importantly, what you need.
This changed our lives, brought us joy, and it has brought us health. Take the leap, I promise you it's worth it.
How to begin…
…we begin with a conversation.
I will listen deeply to your story as you share what you are currently struggling with, what approaches you have tried, and what is not working for you right now. This first conversation helps to Clarify your Vision for your health, wellness, life balance, and relationship with food and your body.
During this time we will discover if the work that I do makes sense for you.